Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #191
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Thanks for looking Eric [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    Hey everybody, it's Freakyyyyyyyyy Fridayyyyyyy!
    Ya-hooooooooooooo... [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I just made some [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] care for some. It's ever so delicious. Hahaha...


    Looks like another beautiful day for us
    New Yorkers //oo\\ I'm going into the Big Apple on sat to do a little shopping but, I will be back for the chat Parteee.

    Have a great Friday!
    The ONE, The ONLY NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #192
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    It IS Freaky Friday isn't it NYJ? Well then....
    That, to me, would be considered a way cool thang seeing as how w*rk never seems quite as awful when you know you have the next day off!
    And my boss buys us a good lunch every Friday which is why I often refer to Freaky Friday as Free Lunch Friday.
    Well, free lunch notwithstanding,
    it is indeed Freaky Friday and it's F~R~E~A~K~I~N~G me out dudette!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    Gus

    PS Say hello to NYC from GD NYJ! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ August 27, 2004 11:25 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  3. #193
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hey,hey,hey It's saturday morning. Fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and a mini breakfast buffet with all our favorites. See ya's tonite in [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]
    Ya-hooooooooo. The [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] grrlzzz are in rare form too! Hee,hee... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    The ONE, The ONLY NewYorkJettster~//oo\\

  4. #194
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    WoW, check it out. Thanks to Eric [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  5. #195
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks for the mini-breakfast One & Only NewYorkJettster! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    When does a busy [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] girl like yourself find the time to learn such amazing culinary skills?
    See ya at party headquarters! //oo//
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #196
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    It's Monday.
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  7. #197
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] My-Early Two-Fer Tuseday ......

    Pour Some Sugar On Me..............DEF LEPPARD

    Pandora's Box......................AEROSMITH

    Have a Great week all...........& C/C [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Eric

  8. #198
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Happy,Happy, Birthday babyyyyyyyyyy! Have a great day Gus! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] grrlzzz say Happy Birthday too! Love your avatar.
    The ONE, The ONLY NewYorkJettster~ //oo\\

  9. #199
    amusicalguy
    Guest amusicalguy's Avatar

    Post

    <font color="red"><marquee>HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUS!!!!!!</marquee></font> [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] I hope you have a fantastic day and get lots of [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] ! Have one (or two) [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] on me man! Rock on Gus!

  10. #200
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks a lot for the birthday greetings NewYorkJettster and amusicalguy!
    As I stated elsewere, I always enjoy embarking on a new journey around the sun.
    I'm sure glad I know such funderful folks as yourselves to share the ride with!

    BTW, my Two-Fer Tuesday Two-Ferz for today shall be as follows:
    [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] I'll Follow The Sun_The Beatles
    [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] Moonshine Lullaby_Cherie Currie

    Have a GRRRRRRREAT day and night!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic